Would You Watch Out For My Safety?® now available as online safety training
International safety speaker John Drebinger’s popular presentation, Would You Watch Out For My Safety?®, is now available as online safety training. It features safety speaker John, with a live audience, complete with magic tricks and employee interaction.
Discover the magic you can create when everyone watches out for the safety of those around them, on and off the job. Imagine the injuries that will be prevented when people feel comfortable approaching others regarding safety.
Now everyone can learn John’s peer-reviewed techniques even if your site or sites are too small to bring John in as a safety speaker in person. Also, for those of you who have new employees since John’s last visit they can be brought up to date quickly and easily online.
For years, safety leaders have been telling people to be their brother’s keeper without giving them effective ways of doing so. “Would You Watch Out For My Safety?®” teaches the “how-to” techniques for sharing safety concerns with others. After experiencing motivational safety speaker John Drebinger’s Would You Watch Out For My Safety?® Virtual Course, your employees will know the reasons they should watch out for each other and specifically how to share safety with someone else.
As a result of John’s “Would You Watch Out For My Safety?®”
Your employees will:
- Learn the “how-to” of being their brother’s keeper;
- Improve their own safety awareness;
- Learn five reasons they will “want to” watch out for the safety of others;
- Discover three reasons people choose not to watch out for others;
- Know two special techniques for comfortably sharing safety with others;
- Understand how to respond when someone watches out for their safety;
- Point out safety hazards to others on and off the job; and
- Never feel regret knowing they could have prevented an injury.
After each segment, there are quiz questions, which must be answered correctly to progress through the course. Upon successful completion, email notification will be sent to the administrator of the program and a certificate of completion is available for each individual.